Please read the following article related to hearing aid scams:
Attorney General Alert - Hearing Aid Scams
Our office is following all CDC guidelines for COVID-19. See our COVID-19 precautions.
At Hearing Specialists in Jonesboro, AR, we know that few things are more important than being able to fully hear the precious sounds of life.
If you or a loved one has been experiencing hearing loss, ringing in the ears or other difficulties in understanding speech, we are your first step to better hearing. Greg and LeAnn Smith, local Christian owners, have been serving the Northeast Arkansas area since 1998. Greg and LeAnn are the dedicated owners of Hearing Specialists and do ALL the hearing aid fittings, testing and programming. We have hearing aids in stock and can perform same day testing/fitting.
Known as the premier hearing aid center for over 23 years, our patients are very important to us.
"I was embarrassed in getting hearing aids at only 47 years old, but Greg and LeAnn made me feel comfortable and treated me with dignity and respect, as if I was an old friend. I would recommend anyone getting hearing aids to get them from Hearing Specialists. They will treat you right!" - Larry R. of Dyess, AR
See what others are saying!
We look forward to doing our best for you or a loved one to hear life to the fullest - Contact Us today!
*If you are looking for a better price (comparing apples to apples) on American owned/made products, that is us.
A.) Here is our formula:
1. We do not have a chain of offices; but we also do not pay rent, we own our own building;
2. We do not employ salaried, commissioned licensed employees with quotas and company sponsored vacations, we do the testing, fitting, and aftercare ourselves, personally;
3. We are not paying off our business to a manufacturer, we own it out right: we have no agreement with anyone to fit any product except to establish through thorough testing and consultation what we feel is best addresses the needs of each patient; 4. we are under no obligation to any insurance company, government agency, or third party;
5. We are independent, independent, independent like the 4th of July;
6. We feel that we excel through almost 48 years of combined experience, 2 licensed professionals in the office, a caring Christian attitude, and low overhead
*If you are looking for a professional who has the ability to test, demonstrate, and fit (if that is what you desire) in the same day, that is us.
*If you are looking for an office who wants you to get the longest time out of your hearing aids, that is us.
*If you are looking for someone who will take the time needed to test, consult, evaluate, and answer all your questions, that is us (we allot a 2 hour time frame for the consultation). We do not run people through like a factory on a conveyor, every individual is different, and their hearing needs are different.
*If you are looking for local Christian owners who strive to treat people like they would want to be treated, that is us.
Hearing healthcare is a major decision and should not be taken lightly. No hearing aid will restore normal hearing, they are a man made product. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your hearing, and your aftercare.